Currently working on: Next version of a famous IP.
With Doron’s previous work including the now completed Grand Theft Auto V, this means that the “next version of a famous IP” could be anything from a Red Dead Redemption sequel, to a Bully sequel, some sort of DLC for GTA V, or maybe Rockstar decided to skip right over the first Agent and now they’re working on Agent 2.
- Graphics Programmer: “Help us extend the capabilities of our game engine and develop exciting visuals for Rockstar’s next big title.”
- Physics Programmer: “We’re after a talented coder ready to help push forward technology related to ragdolls, cloth, fragments, collision – amongst others – that make our worlds come alive.”
- Gameplay Programmer: “Experience in one or more of the following game programming areas: AI, Animation, Audio, Camera, Gameplay, Physics, PS3 Programming, Systems.”
- AI Programmer: “Looking to hire an AI programmer to help us create deep, immersive worlds driven by AI systems that engage and interact with the player. We believe strong AI has an unmatched ability to pull the player into the game experience and are on the fore-front of using AI to create believable dynamic worlds.”
- Network Programmer: “Rockstar New England is currently looking for talented network programmers to help us develop exciting multiplayer experiences using our world class proprietary game engine. Having recently helped contribute to the success of Max Payne 3, we are uniquely positioned to contribute to many of the high profile titles in Rockstar’s exciting upcoming lineup.”