The major balance tweaks SF x Tekken fans were waiting for will have to hold off until Jan. Here are some of the updates to expect:
- Normal Throws: Frames fixes, No damage tweaks, speeding up matches
- Vitality Gauge Shaking: Fixing the gauge to help players actually playing the match.
- Quick Combos: Preventing combos from happening by accident
- Recovery Health viability
- Colors glow less after gem activation
- All characters have their anti-air attacks adjusted
- Ken’s Shippy Jinraikyaku extended range & damage
- Kazuya’s EX Wind God Fist makes him invincible for the duration of attack.
- Bison’s Knee Press Nightmare grants invincibility to projectiles.