Assassin’s Creed® III Liberation, the stunning new chapter in the Assassin’s Creed saga, designed exclusively for PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system.
As an Assassin, Aveline soon finds herself on an unforgettable journey that will take her from the crowded streets of New Orleans to voodoo-haunted swamps and ancient Mayan ruins. She will play a pivotal role in the turbulent birth of a new nation as she fights for freedom, not only for herself, but for her fellow citizens.
- A CUNNING NEW ASSASSIN As Aveline, an Assassin of mixed French and African heritage, you must use your skill, instinct and weaponry – including a machete, poison-dart blowpipe, and duelling pistols – to hunt down and eliminate your enemies.
- EXPERIENCE A LIFELIKE WORLD Feast your eyes on a richly detailed world, thanks to an all-new game engine featuring groundbreaking physics, animation and a new combat system. Outmaneuver your enemies in the Louisiana bayou with an innovative Tree Navigation system, then eliminate them from above with deadly precision. Dive deep underwater as you search for lost Mayan treasures, but stay alert; the hostile wilderness and humid swamps are full of menacing animals.
- DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR PS Vita Take full advantage of PlayStation®Vita system touch pads, motion sensor and built-in camera to execute slow-motion chain kills, pickpocket unsuspecting victims and pursue your enemies in a canoe. This is an immersive experience designed purely for PlayStation®Vita system.
- AC3 Liberation unlockables for also owning AC3 Connect your PlayStation®Vita to your PlayStation 3 to unlock exclusive weapons and missions, including a chance to tackle a challenging New York mission as Connor. This is an immersive experience designed purely for PlayStation®Vita system.
Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation is being developed by Ubisoft Sofia. The game is set in 18th Century Louisana, and features a female protagonist named Aveline, the daughter of a French merchant and an African bride. Her backstory follows her as she learns to live without her mother at her side and starts to notice the contrast between wealth and poverty, leading her to take a stance against slavery.
Assassin’s Creed As You Know It
Liberation sticks to the root of Assassin’s Creed. That means a familiar combat system, the free-roam environment, and, well, assassinations.
Being on the Vita, Liberation will make full use of both front and rear touchscreens, the system’s gyroscope, and camera. No exact details on how these will be implemented have been divulged quite yet, but expect the Vita’s technology to drive things like combat and character interaction.
Linking With Assassin’s Creed III
As announced during Sony’s E3 Press Conference, Liberation will utilize cross goods with Assassin’s Creed III on PS3. Linking the titles will unlock:
- Connor’s Tomahawk
- Exclusive character skin
- A multiplayer character
- A complete upgrade of ammunition power
Limited Edition Bundle
nicely explained. it’s indeed an art to stop new visitors with your attractive writing style. truly impressive and nice information. thanks for sharing. lista de emails lista de emails lista de emails lista de emails lista de emails