Just yesterday, Irrational Games teased something on their Twitter account. Now today, studio designer Ken Levine has revealed that BioShock Infinite will be getting two very awesome collectors editions.
The “Premium Edition” includes a slew of goodies, including:
- A 3-inch baby version keychain of the sold-out Murder of Crows vigor bottle replica.
- A 5 x 7-inch lithograph by Jorge Lacera.
- A 25 millimeter, resin-cast Handyman miniature from the upcoming BioShock Infiniteboard game by Plaid Hat Games, makers of Summoner Wars.
- A mini art book, full of BioShock Infinite concept art and commentary, with a hand-distressed cover.
- Various digital goodies: exclusive in-game gear, a digital soundtrack, and platform specific downloadable content (Avatar costumes for Xbox 360, and Themes for PC and PlayStation 3).
For those that consider themselves the “ultimate” BioShock fan, Irrational and 2K are offering what they call the “Ultimate Songbird Edition,” which includes the stunning 9.5″ statue you see below as well as everything in the premium package.
The “Premium Edition” will set you back $79.99, while the statue-equipped version will bear a hefty price tag of $149.99. Is it worth the extra money to you? Let us know in the comments below.
October 18, 2012 Written by Alex Osborn